Hello, world!

2 posters

Go down

Hello, world! Empty Hello, world!

Post by Cspike Sat May 24, 2014 8:38 am

I am Cspike; but you probably already could have guessed.

I am one of the forum admins as well as a nooby TS moderator and pretty much the administrative half of SRGE, but I digress.. you should already know this.

Here's some things you may not know!
I am 24 years old from PA.
If I had a nickle for every time somebody told me to get a mic or asked why I didn't have one, I'd have roughly a dollar.
I work in finance, so I work at home (hence all the free time) wooo?.. Not really.

I may come off as derogatory but I assure you It's just my bitter (some would say corrosive) sense of humour.
I used to be Semi-pro in Call of duty via console (boo) I know.
I can adapt to most situations given the tools; although I am not originally a FPS player, suffice to say that I'm not very.. keen on the genre but I do love getting my frustration out on some ugly mugs.

I am a MMO player, I love me some MMO.
Preferably real time fighting games such as vindictus, TERA, Dragons nest.
Or ones that are rather team oriented. (even though I can never find people I like in MMO's) Too entitled and bossy. Or obnoxious.

I am doing the best to make the outfit a little more structured and I hope I'm going in the right direction; Please if you agree. Lend me a hand, this little mute has a real problem getting the attention of others, Join the forums! Frequent the TS! Get mega to stop playing chivalry; Hoorah!

That's really enough about me though. Thanks for reading, you deserve a medal. Or something.
So you know, here you go.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/a/img593/4783/medalofstupidity2.jpg

Cspike

Back to top Go down

Hello, world! Empty Re: Hello, world!

Post by Megalith Fri May 30, 2014 1:18 am

Woo tera i play det.

Megalith

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum